Sunday, December 23, 2012

Such a nice day…

My kids were here yesterday and we had presents and ate and ate.  It was a lovely day for me.  The food was delicious!  I received money, chocolates, warm fuzzy house slippers and an assortment of honeyed cashews and almonds and a tiny crest with my maiden name on it.  My son got this from an Irish restaurant when he was at Disney World last month.  It is a little tiny pin and I would show it to you all except there is no need to splash my name all over the world.  Suffice to say that I am half Irish on my daddy’s side.

Today I am tired, but it is a pleasant tired.  I don’t have much energy to do anything so I won’t.  I have been invited to go with my daughter and son in law to have Christmas dinner with my SIL’s brothers family.  They are such nice people and they always have a lovely meal. 

Then on Thursday morning I have an appointment with my cardiologist (alias Dr. God) who will go over the results of my 30 day heart monitor study.  I am sure that will be interesting as I poked that old button there dozens of times. 

The weather is not looking good this week with freezing rain predicted a couple of days this week.  I guess we are paying for the mild winter we had last year.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas.  Don’t forget those less fortunate than you.  Remember the elderly and those that live alone.  May God Bless you all. 

Stay safe and be happy!!

Beth

5 comments:

  1. Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Holiday and a Happy New Year. May peace, love and prosperity follow you always my dear Beth. ... thinking of you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful time Beth so happy for you, hope all goes well at your appointment Thursday.
    Wishing you all the Best and good health for the Forth coming year.
    Hugs Sheila
    xx Thank you for the Card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read this before and thought I left a comment but it isn't here so no idea if I did or not........anyway I think the pin would be great I would love something like that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 。*./ \ .˛* .˛.*.★* *★ 。Happy New Year!*
    .˛. (´•.•)*˛°*/.♫.♫\*˛.* ˛_Π_____. * ˛*
    ..°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\*. ˛*
    .*(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田 |門|╬╬╬╬ .
    ¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯`´¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯` ´¯˜"*°´

    ReplyDelete

I am happy that you visited me and I would love a comment from you. I mean for this blog to be taken seriously and your input will be greatly appreciated.