some of my old posts from Windows Live Space.
Do you remember when the Bucket List move came out? I do. At that time a lot of the bloggers were doing their own Bucket List in a post.
Feb 19 2008
The Bucket List, what would you…
put on your list? Following this movie review I am submitting my list. .
Starring Jack Nicholson, Morgan Freeman, Sean Hayes, and Rob Morrow
Carter Chambers, an auto mechanic, and corporate billionaire Edward Cole find themselves sharing a hospital room with plenty of time to think about what might happen next–and about how much of that is in their hands. For all their apparent differences, they soon discover they have two very important things in common: an unrealized need to come to terms with who they are and the choices they’ve made, and a pressing desire to spend the time they have left doing everything they ever wanted to do. So, against doctor’s orders and all good sense, these two virtual strangers check themselves out of the hospital and hit the road together for the adventure of a lifetime–from the Taj Mahal to the Serengeti, from the finest restaurants to the seediest tattoo parlors, and from the cockpit of vintage racecars to the open door of a prop plane–with just a list and their passion for life to guide them. Adding and crossing items off their list while taking in the grandeur and beauty of the world, they will grapple with the difficult questions and the even more difficult answers that plague all of us. And, without even realizing it, they’ll become true friends. Sometimes you just need a deadline to get your life in gear. (Warner Bros.)
1. I would make sure my last arrangements were in order and then:
2. I have always wanted to visit Ireland. I have always wanted to see the village that my sister visited where almost all of the residents share my maiden name. Ireland here I come, Rae is coming with me.
3. I would visit several of my blogging friends and let them entertain me. Watch out you know who you are.
4. Visit family members that I haven’t seen since I was a child
5. Eat everything that I could that was loaded with fat, salt and sugar. (Thumbing my nose at my doctor)
6. Spend every penny I have so there is none left behind except,
7. I would buy my son a new convertible.
8. I would hug everyone I met (well almost everyone)
9. I would sing at the top of my lungs, "So Long It’s Been Good to Know Ya."
10. Have a sky writer spell out "See ya soon." beth